Leather is a living material and must be treated with love. All Bukvy items are made from high-quality European leather and suede. They will age beautifully as long as you take good care of them. Suede in particular needs a little extra attention but don't be scared to use it - especially dark suede is very durable and hides stains in a great way thanks to the "living look". Also, keep in mind that dark leather always has risk to discolor.
Our best tips for taking good care of leather accessories:
1. We highly recommend brushing your Bukvy with a suede brush before and after spraying.
2. Seal your Bukvy. Apply a waterproofing spray to protect it from stains and water. It will help repel dirt and prevent stains before they happen.
3. Never clean suede with water! This could affect both the color and the texture. It can also discolor other parts of the bag or your clothes.
4. You need to treat your Bukvy every few months so that it ages beautifully.
5. There is a lot of advice on how to remove stains from leather and suede, but we strongly recommend that you take your Bukvy to a professional if it is badly stained. This goes for all parts of the bag.