- Jeans (or leather pants). I only bring one pair of trousers.
- A Merino wool cardigan or Balenciaga sweatshirt (comfortable + nice when glittered up) over a tank top.
- A thin trench
- A warm scarf, wool on the colder part of the year, something lighter in the warmer part. A scarf is always great.
- Necklace, earrings, an ear cuff, 6 rings - it's nice to wear as much as possible on you
- A black silk maxi dress
- White linen shirt
- Brown silk tank top
- Printed t-shirt
- Underwear (in a dustbag)
- A dustbag for dirty/used clothes
- Clogs to wear with or without socks in them
- Mini packages of my favorite skincare
- Home keys fixed with the hook in one of the Curie bags d-rings. It sounds silly but if I don't fix it here I believe I have lost it when I'm outside my door - every time.
These items are possible to wear in so many ways:
Friday night: Jeans & tank top, chosen jewelry, and Kahlo as a clutch.
Saturday: Maxi dress with the sweatshirt over it and sneakers.
Saturday night: Maxi dress and clogs (I have to change shoes after a day out).
Sunday: Jeans & printed t-shirt with linen shirt over. A lot of jewelry. Sneakers.
I also appreciate being able to wear the Maxi Curie if I would happen to be in need of a bigger handbag.
- Phone + headphones (w downloaded podcasts and audiobooks)
- Universal World Charger
- Laptop or iPad
- Stainless waterbottle
- My favorite notebook w pen
- Mini Wallet
- Small toiletry bag with my personal little things, big earrings, sewing kit, lip balm, and blush.
I really appreciate that I can carry the Mini as a backpack during the days and let it rest beautifully in my hand at night.